Part-time After-School Tutors for Grades K to 5
The tutor will assist students in improving their reading and math skills through sessions conducted at Dream Diné Charter School after regular school hours.
Qualifications and Competencies
• High school diploma, Associates Degree, or college credit hours preferred
• Familiarity with K-5 elementary curriculum for reading and math
• Excellent reading and math skills and willingness to share your love of reading and math.
• Excellent communications skills, enthusiasm for helping children
• Ability to work with individual students and small groups
• Ability to manage students and keep them focused on their learning
• Creative and enthusiastic when covering lessons, reviewing homework, and reading selected books
• Attention to detail regarding paperwork